"We used Globex to manage the building of one of our facilities. they used a balance of good judgement and cost efficiency, but more importantly, they understand our complex industry and know our process. They really knew our industry's challenges and our needs." – SmithWater Condomeniums, MA
Globex Industries Inc., takes special care to understand the unique needs of each of our clients to design custom solutions that exceed expectations.
We are proud of the work we do and would like to share these testimonials from our clients:
"I am glad I used Globex industries, to weatherize my house. They sat down with me before beginning and made me informed about the issues with my home and assured me about the work that needed to be done. They were very fair and I already feel the great results from their work."
Thanks!! -Emily Medivil, Cranston, RI
"I used Globex to do some insulation and remodeling to our family home.They were very informative and professional. Globex was able to provide our family with quality craftsmanship at a reasonable price. I was very satisfied with quality of their work and time schedule. I will definitely use them again."- Ryan Tolleson, Peacedale, RI
Since its establishment, Globex has worked on a number of projects, some of which include:
- Ceramic tile work at the new Roger Williams Botanical Garden for the City of Providence.
- General contracting services for Cleanscape Inc., a recycling and landscaping company, for the renovation of their front entry and other upgrades for ADA compliance.
- Service provider to Citizens Bank for general contracting services throughout their New England footprint.
- Painting and wallpaper work for 333 Atwells Avenue Walgreens and new luxury apartment complex for Cathedral Development Group.
- Conversion of a conference room to a computer lab for the John Hope Settlement House.
- Installation of 200 energy efficient replacement windows for Butler Hospital.
- Insurance reconstruction work in Pittstown, NJ and in Westerly, RI. for Allan Industries, a cleaning and disaster recovery company.
- Construction schedule consulting services for the University of Rhode Island‘s new College of Pharmacy building and new Hillside apartment complex.
- An Installed Sales Solutions (ISS) partner with Alside Supply Center providing weatherization services to theirs clients.
- Provide air-sealing and insulation services to National Grid RI residential clients through their rebate program called EnergyWise. Part of a select group of National Grid approved contractors.
- Rough carpentry work for the Providence Community Health Center for their new LEED Silver status health center in Providence, RI.
- Weatherization and health and safety work for the City of Providence’s Green Healthy Homes Initiative Project (GHHIP) Neighborhood Innovation Pilot.